GPS Dementia Tracker for the Elderly
Not all care home residents require around-the-clock care, but there may still be some concerns for their safety if they are left unaccompanied. With the GPS Dementia Tracker for the Elderly, their location can be monitored without compromise to their independence, and with a built-in SOS button and fall alert, safety is significantly improved.
Features and Benefits of the GPS Tracker
- Compact GPS tracker ideal for carrying in a pocket or a bag
- Monitors location without compromise to the individual's independence
- Facilitates two-way voice calls and the ability to listen in to check up on loved ones
- Geofencing can be set to trigger an alert when the tracker leaves a specific boundary
- SOS button and fall alert ensures the individual can call for help if needed
- Roaming SIM fitted to enable tracking via a Smartphone where there is mobile network coverage
- IPX5 water resistance improves resilience of device when near water or in the rain
- Sends text and email alerts when low on battery or credit
- Docking station included for recharging the battery
Improved Independence of Elderly Residents
The GPS Tracker is an ideal device for care home residents who may not require constant monitoring but who would benefit from the ability to call for help should an incident occur. The tracker also facilitates geofencing to send an alert if they go outside of set perimeters, such as outside of the grounds of the care home.
As the GPS Tracker facilitates two-way voice calls, communication between resident and carer can be increased when out and about. This is particularly useful for elderly individuals who may not feel willing to adopt a mobile phone but who would still benefit from being able to communicate with their caregiver when further away.
Built-In SOS and Fall Alerts
Providing peace of mind, the GPS Tracker includes both an SOS button and a fall alert. This means that, should an incident or accident occur while the resident is alone, an alert can be sent to call for help. This can significantly improve the chance of help reaching them more quickly than if they had been without the tracker.
Easy to Track
The tracker is fitted with a roaming SIM, so it can be tracked anywhere that has mobile network coverage by any major network. All the data can easily be accessed via a Smartphone device and via a live tracking platform.