Geemarc CL60 Classic Amplified Telephone
The elderly, especially when suffering from dementia or memory loss, can find ordinary telephones confusing and frustrating. The Geemarc CL60 Classic Amplified Telephone, with its retro, easy-to-use design, and amplified receiving volume, is the perfect solution for more than one problem.
Key Features of the CL60 Classic Amplified Telephone
- Adjustable receiving volume control of up to 30dB
- Compatible with most hearing aids
- Adjustable receiving tone control: +/- 10dB
- Outgoing speech amplification: +/- 3dB
- One emergency memory button
- Extra amplification can easily be switched on and off
- Last number redial
- Rotary style phone that is easy to use
- Visual bright ringer indicator and red extra amplification indicator
- Automatic hang up function
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 8.5 x 18.5cm
- Requires four AA alkaline batteries for extra amplification
Adjustable Receiving Volume
The Geemarc CL60 Classic Amplified Telephone has a ringing volume of 30dB, which can be increased further to ring at 80dB by inserting four AA batteries into the phone. The Geemarc CL64 has a tone control slide button on the side of the phone for the user to increase or decrease the tone by +/- 10dB.
Suffering from dementia or age-related memory loss often makes simple gadgets, such as a telephone, confusing to use. The simplified, retro design of the CL60 Classic Amplified Telephone features rotary style buttons and a large, bright red SOS button in the middle that can be programmed to any number.
The SOS number will be automatically dialled if the receiver is lifted and no button is pressed within four seconds. Moreover, the telephone is designed to ring even if the receiver isn't placed correctly back on the cradle.