The EnuSens Enuresis Incontinence Sensor and Alarm Kit is designed to offer a range of enuresis monitoring solutions to aid care of the elderly, disabled people and children requiring bed wetting training, as well as vomit detection.
Additionally, the alarm kit can also be used for water leak and overflow alarms for baths or sinks.
This EnuSens can be connected directly into a nurse call system if required, connected to a community alarm system, or used with the supplied transmitter and receiver. To make connection to devices where custom connection leads are used, the Output Connector Plug will make any connection simple.
The EnuSens sensor causes no discomfort to the user when positioned under their bed sheet. Plastic sensors can lead to bed sores over time caused by increased perspiration from laying on a thermal barrier created by a plastic sensor.
Because the EnuSens is manufactured from cotton fabric that is comfortable under a bed sheet, it does not produce noise when a person moves in bed and is not affected by urine ingress.
This EnuSens Enuresis Incontinence Sensor and Alarm Kit uses a cotton blend soft fabric enuresis sensor (750mm x 450mm) that is suitable for bed, chair or wheelchair use. The sensor can also be used inside a pillowcase for vomit detection if needed.
The sensor can even be machine washed (up to 95°C) and tumble dried, making it incredibly easy to maintain hygiene levels. Soiled sensors are quickly changed with the stainless steel press-clip connectors.
Contents of the EnuSens Enuresis Incontinence Sensor and Alarm Kit
- 1 x Enuresis mat
- 1 x EnuSens transmitter
- 1 x EnuSens alarm
- 1 x Connection cable
Specifications of the EnuSens Enuresis Incontinence Sensor and Alarm Kit
- Powered by AAA batteries or DC adaptor
- Machine washable soft enuresis sensor
- Tumble dry safe
- Stainless steel sensor connectors
- Relay output socket with C, N/O N/C
- Moisture sensitivity control
- Sensor output socket
- Power status LED with low battery alert
- Alarm active indicator LED
- Monitor volume control switch - 85dB, 75dB, silent
- Battery life 12 months
- Incontinence enuresis sensor: 750mm x 450mm, connector lead 1 metre
- Monitor Dimensions (HxWxD): 85mm x 57mm x 30mm
- Wall mounting options - Screw or cord
- Sensors guaranteed for 12 months
The EnuSens Enuresis Incontinence Sensor and Alarm Kit is non-returnable if unsuitable on grounds of hygiene.