CPR Guardian II Dementia GPS Tracker Watch
Fitted with modern technology, the innovative features of the CPR Guardian II Dementia GPS Tracker Watch features allow you to track the watch wearer's location and heart rate from your phone. The watch even includes a handy call feature so that, in an emergency, they can call you with the handy SOS button to ensure they stay safe.
How Can the Dementia Watch Help Me?
Designed to ensure that loved ones are safe to provide you both with peace of mind, the CPR Guardian GPS Tracker Watch is an invaluable accessory. The watch permits the wearer to make and receive calls, while they can be tracked using the handy and easy-to-use mobile app, all in one discreet and fashionable watch.
Key Features and Benefits
- Features a GPS tracker to keep your loved one safe
- Sync the watch with your phone using the specialist app
- Durable and water-resistant up to 1 metre
- Includes a comprehensive user guide for confident use
- Measures the user's heart rate
- Extra strong gorilla glass ensures long-lasting use
- Allows the user to make and receive calls from the watch
- Easy-to-use SOS button on the watch for emergencies
- Built-in pedometer so the user can monitor their activity levels
- Hypoallergenic strap for comfortable and extended use
What's Included with My Purchase?
- 1 x CPR Guardian II Dementia Watch with GPS Tracker
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x SIM Card (already inside the watch)
- 1 x SIM Card Information Guide
- 1 x User Guide
How Do I Sync the GPS Tracked Watch with my Phone?
The CPR Guardian II Watch pairs with a mobile phone using the CPR Guardian app. This allows the wearer to make and receive calls from the app administrator and the app also allows the watch wearer to be tracked to ensure constant safety. To pair the watch with the app, simply follow the below instructions:
- Download the CPR Guardian app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store
- Ensure that you allow notifications once the pop-up message appears
- Register as a new user and fill in your details when prompted
- Login with your details and press "Add Device"
- Select "Scan QR Code" (to reveal your watch's code, swipe up on the watch's face)
- Fill in the details presented to you when prompted
- Remember to save your details. Now you are able to utilise the watch's features
What Is the Cost of Operation?
The CPR Guardian comes supplied with £3 of pay-as-you-go credit. Once this runs out, you can either choose a pay-as-you-go plan from your regular mobile service provider, or you can sign up for an unlimited £9.99/month plan from CPR Guardian, which will be prompted by the app.
How Do I Locate the Wearer With the App?
To locate the wearer of the Dementia Watch, simply select "Location" at the top right hand corner of your phone screen on the app. Then, their location will be displayed on a map.
How Does the SOS Feature Work?
The SOS Button is located on the right hand side of the watch face for easy access by the user. In the case of an emergency, the user should press the button for 3 seconds, the watch will then go on to update the GPS location and call the user's phone contacts until answered.
How Does the Heart Rate Monitor Feature Work?
The Dementia Watch features a built-in heart rate monitor to keep your loved one safe. The watch alerts the app administrator if the wearer's heart rate drops below 30 beats per minute.
How Long Does the Battery Last?
The battery of the CPR Guardian Watch lasts for up to 48 hours with a full charge. The watch notifies both the wearer and app user with low battery notifications to ensure the accessory never runs out of battery.
How Long Should the Watch Be Charged For?
When charging the Dementia Watch for the first time, we recommend charging for approximately 12 hours. After this, charging the watch for 8 hours should be substantial.
How Do I Charge the Watch?
The Dementia Watch comes with a USB cable. To charge the watch, simply plug the USB into USB power and use the magnetic end of the cable to connect to the back of the watch.
How Do I Turn the Watch On and Off?
To turn the watch on, press the power button (located on the top, right hand side of the watch face) for 3 seconds. To turn the watch off, repeat the same instruction for 15 seconds.
Please note that if the watch does not turn on when the power button is pressed, it may not have been sufficiently charged.
|User Instructions |