Caring for a loved one can be hard work, especially if your patient is prone to wandering. Both doors and windows can be a temptation and it can be hard to have enough eyes on the exits to ensure there is no chance of someone slipping out.
The Care Call Door Alarm System with Pager is a lightweight and discreet, fully portable vibrating Pager Unit and Charger, supplied with a Magnetic Door Monitor for remote monitoring of patient movement. This will put your mind at ease for you will be alerted if the door is opened unexpectedly.
The pager can worn by the user on the belt, in a pocket or around the neck using the cord while the Magnetic Door Monitor is easily connected to any door or window frame and registers any movement across its field of vision.
The included trickle charger allows the Care Call Pager to charge throughout the night without interrupting it's services, ensuring you can have peace of mind 24 hours a day.
Care Call, Wherever You Need It, Whenever You Need It
Care Call offers an incredible range of care alarms and has been doing so for the past 10 years. Don't let the simple, discreet design of their pager mislead you, its great many applications and range of up to 1000 metres in open air means Care Call is a leading name in care pager technology.
With DIY installation and setup the Care Call system fills the gap between expensive entry level border alarms and nurse call station systems. With 6 channels allowing a range of alert systems to be programmed, the Care Call system is ideal for the care of people with:
- Mobility Problems
- A tendency to fall
- A tendency to wander or sleepwalk
The accompanying Magnetic Door Monitor comprises of an magnetic attachment to transmit movement of doors or windows back to the door monitor so carers can be alerted to any movement from room to room or opening of windows.
Features of the Care Call Door Alarm System with Pager
- Easy to use pager
- Can accommodate 12 transmitters for the monitoring of multiple areas or patients
- Can alert the carer with an audio alarm or a subtle vibration if required
- The Carer can write on the front label to make it quick and easy to determine which monitor has been triggered
- Low-profile design easily worn around the neck or on the waistband
- Charger provided 24 hour notification from the full range of Care Call monitors
- Wireless Range up to 1000m in open air
- Automatic low battery signal sent to Pager
- Monitor fits easily to door/window frames
- Multiples can be installed to cover a wide area
- Discreet monitoring
- Free technical helpline
- LED backlit keys on pager
- 1 year warranty