When caring for a loved one, it can be hard when you cannot get a decent night sleep because of not being sure whether they are still in their bed or not. Without sleep, it is hard to maintain the high level of care and leads to stress and tension.
The Care Call Bed Leaving/Movement System with Pager is a lightweight and discreet, fully portable vibrating Pager unit with Charger, supplied with a PIR Movement Monitor to ensure that carers always know about the safety of patients or loved ones. This takes away that concern as you know instantly if they have risen from their bed unexpectedly.
The pager can worn by the user on the belt, in a pocket or around the neck using the cord while PIR Monitor detects movement and can be easily set up by a bedside or on a landing.
The included trickle charger allows the Care Call Pager to charge throughout the night without interrupting it's services, ensuring you can have peace of mind 24 hours a day.
Care Call: Wherever You Need It, Whenever You Need It
Care Call offers an incredible range of care alarms and has been doing so for the past 10 years. Don't let the simple, discreet design of their pager mislead you, its great many applications and range of up to 1000 metres in open air means Care Call is a leading name in care pager technology.
With DIY installation and setup the Care Call system fills the gap between expensive entry level border alarms and nurse call station systems. With 6 channels allowing a range of alert systems to be programmed, the Care Call system is ideal for the care of people with:
- Mobility Problems
- A tendency to fall
- A tendency to wander or sleepwalk
The accompanying Under Carpet Pressure Pad connects to the Mini Monitor and ensures that any leave of the bed is registered. If the patient does not return within the designated time, an alert is send direct to the carer's page, this window can be delayed to allow for bathroom breaks and short absences.
Features of the Care Call Bed Leaving/Movement System with Pager
- Easy to use pager
- Can accommodate 12 transmitters for the monitoring of multiple areas or patients
- Can alert the carer with an audio alarm or a subtle vibration if required
- The Carer can write on the front label to make it quick and easy to determine which monitor has been triggered
- Low-profile design easily worn around the neck or on the waistband
- Charger provided 24 hour notification from the full range of Care Call monitors
- Wireless Range up to 1000m in open air
- Swivel base for perfect positioning of the PIR Monitor
- Compact and easy to install, ideal for where pressure pads might be unsuitable
- Automatic low battery signal sent to Pager
- Free technical helpline
- LED backlit keys
- 1 year warranty