Bellman Visit Telephone Transmitter, Door Contact Mat and Portable Receiver
The Bellman Visit Telephone Transmitter, Door Contact Mat and Portable Receiver have been combined to provide anybody with hearing impairments with a convenient way of remaining alert in the home. It ensures that alerts can be received with ease whenever a telephone rings or visitor arrives.
With the use of this Bellman kit, surroundings can successfully be monitored. The Door Contact Mat triggers an alert when movement takes place, which can then be used with the Telephone Transmitter and the Portable Receiver.
Features of the Telephone Transmitter
For use alongside an analogue phone, the transmitter plugs into the telephone socket. When the phone is detected, radio signals are sent to the Portable Receiver to trigger an alert.
The Telephone Transmitter features the following:
- Able to detect up to four separate triggers
- Adjustable radio key means reliability when in close proximity to other transmitters
- Wireless transmission operating range of up to 200 metres
- Long-lasting power of up to 3 years on a standard battery
Features of the Door Contact Mat
The Door Contact Mat can be placed discreetly under a rug or by the door. When pressure is applied to the mat, a signal is sent to the transmitter, which can then be transmitted to the receiver to alert of a visitor arrival or patient movement.
The Door Contact Mat features the following:
- Cable length of two metres
- No need for the batteries to be changed - runs through the transmitter
- Weight: 300g
- Overall dimensions (WxHxD): 720 x 390 x 3mm
Features of the Portable Receiver
The Portable Receiver uses radio signals to receive information from the transmitter. It delivers the information by emitting coloured lights or individual sounds for clear identification of an alert. The settings can be customised to distinguish between individual triggers for quick identification of which transmitter has been activated.
As the Portable Receiver is battery powered, it will work even in the event of a power failure, ensuring that it will not be prevented from receiving alerts.
The Portable Receiver features the following:
- Delivers sound pressure of up to 93dB
- Wireless transmission with operating range of 200m
- Mains power: 7.5V DC/ 1000mA with power supply unit
- Battery power: 4 x 1.5V LR14 (C) alkaline
- Active power consumption: 1000mA
- Idle power consumption: 0.1mA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Overall dimensions (WxHxD): 130 x 165 x 36mm
- Weight: 590g (with battery)