Bellman Visit Repeater
Many people with impaired hearing use transmitters from the Bellman Visit range on a day-to-day basis, whether it's to be alerted when someone has rung the doorbell, or to ensure awareness of the fire alarm sounding. However, when using these transmitters in larger areas, or in spaces with denser walls, the range of the system's coverage is not always enough.
The Bellman Visit Repeater was created with this in mind, extending the operating range of your Visit Transmitters so you can ensure that your space is fully covered.
How Does the Bellman Visit Repeater Work?
The Repeater works using radio signals and receivers, much the same as your Bellman Visit Transmitter. It is alerted to sound picked up by your transmitter, for example the ringing of your phone, and delivers a light, sound or vibration alert to your receiver to make you aware. The aim of the Repeater is to increase the range of coverage and improve upon existing reception so that you receive the best results possible from your device.
The Bellman Visit Repeater also operates as a multi-function transmitter via a pushbutton or an input for an Exterior External Trigger. There is a range of options for connecting the Visit Repeater to various applications.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Visit Repeater
The Visit Repeater includes a number of features which help you get the most out of your Bellman Transmitter. These include:
- Multiple signal repetition, meaning you can add as many repeaters as you need to increase coverage
- Adjustable radio key allowing reliable use even in close proximity to other Visit Transmitters
- Wireless transmission with 200m operating range
- Mains operated so you don't have to worry about replacing batteries
- Battery backup available in case of power loss
- Can be mounted on the wall using wall mount bracket and screw or self-adhesive Velcro tape (all included)
- Can also be placed on a level surface
- Operates as a multi-functional transmitter and can transmit different signal patterns for different reasons
- Mains power: 6V DC/800mA with power supply unit
- Battery power: 9V 6LR61 alkaline or 9V 6F22 lithium
- Active power consumption: 40mA
- Idle power consumption: < 10μA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 200m (with clear line of sight)
- Activation via test button and analogue telephone network (26 - 120V RMS, 15 - 100Hz)
- Dimensions WxHxD: 60 x 98 x 30mm
- Weight: 110g (with battery), 70g (without battery)
- Colour: white with grey push button
The Bellman Visit Repeater is for indoor use only. Using a maximum of one Repeater per system is recommended.