Bellman Visit Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack and Portable Receiver
 Bellman Visit Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack and Portable ReceiverBellman Visit Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack and Portable Receiver 

Bellman Visit Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack and Portable Receiver

The Bellman Carbon Monoxide Detector and Portable Receiver pack is ideal for alerting those who are hard of hearing if a rise in carbon monoxide levels occurs.

Available, dispatched in 1-3 days  

Available, dispatched in 1-3 days

Our Price:  £384.99 (£320.83 ex vat)

Bellman Visit Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack and Portable Receiver

The Bellman Visit Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack and Portable Receiver have been combined to offer a reliable method of alerting individuals to a sudden change in carbon monoxide levels. It is ideal for anybody with hearing impairments, and will help to increase safety in the home.

Carbon monoxide can cause all kinds of illnesses and complaints - including nausea, dizziness, headaches and even convulsions - and can ultimately result in the loss of a life, thus making it paramount a working system is in place to warn you. If a rise in the gas levels are detected, the Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack sends an alarm to the Portable Receiver, which in turn will alert instantly to the danger. 

Features of the Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack

The Carbon Monoxide Detector is connected to a transmitter, signalling an alarm to the receiver when increased levels of carbon monoxide are detected. This uses radio waves to send a signal to the receiver, which operates to alert individuals of the danger.

The specifications are as follows:

  • Detector dimensions: 100 x 85 x 57mm 
  • Transmitter dimensions: 90 x 60 x 30mm
  • Lead length: 190mm

Batteries are included. To enhance the performance of the Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack, a battery status light monitors the lifespan and health of the unit.

Features of the Portable Receiver

The Portable Receiver uses radio signals to receive information from the transmitter. It delivers the information by emitting coloured lights or individual sounds for clear identification of an alert. The settings can be customised to distinguish between individual triggers for quick identification of which transmitter has been activated.

As the Portable Receiver is battery powered, it will work even in the event of a power failure, ensuring that it will not be prevented from receiving alerts. 

The Portable Receiver features the following:

  • Delivers sound pressure of up to 93dB
  • Wireless transmission with operating range of 200m
  • Mains power: 7.5V DC/ 1000mA with power supply unit
  • Battery power: 4 x 1.5V LR14 (C) alkaline
  • Active power consumption: 1000mA
  • Idle power consumption: 0.1mA
  • Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
  • Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
  • Overall dimensions (WxHxD): 130 x 165 x 36mm
  • Weight: 590g (with battery)

This product is normally dispatched by 1st Class Royal Mail or by DPD next day courier.

The normal delivery expectation of this service is 1 to 3 working days.

When ordering before 14:00 Monday to Friday, your item will usually be dispatched the same working day.

Please see our delivery pages for more information. For up to the minute delivery information, please call our customer care team on 020 7720 2266 who will be happy to help.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to Write a Review for this item!