Bellman Visit Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack and Portable Flash Receiver
The Bellman Visit Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack and Portable Flash Receiver have been combined to offer a reliable method of alerting individuals to a sudden change in carbon monoxide levels. It is ideal for anybody with hearing impairments, and will help to increase safety in the home.
Carbon monoxide can cause all kinds of illnesses and complaints - including nausea, dizziness, headaches and even convulsions - and can ultimately result in the loss of a life, thus making it paramount a working system is in place to warn you. If a rise in the gas levels are detected, the Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack sends an alarm to the Portable Flash Receiver, which in turn will alert instantly to the danger.
Features of the Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack
The Carbon Monoxide Detector is connected to a transmitter, signalling an alarm to the receiver when increased levels of carbon monoxide are detected. This uses radio waves to send a signal to the receiver, which operates to alert individuals of the danger.
The specifications are as follows:
- Detector dimensions: 100 x 85 x 57mm
- Transmitter dimensions: 90 x 60 x 30mm
- Lead length: 190mm
Batteries are included. To enhance the performance of the Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack, a battery status light monitors the lifespan and health of the unit.
Features of the Portable Flash Receiver
The Portable Flash Receiver uses radio signals to receive information from the transmitter. It delivers the information by emitting coloured lights for clear identification of an alert. The settings can be customised to distinguish between individual triggers for quick identification of which transmitter has been activated.
The LED lights are multicoloured and easily identifiable, ensuring alerts can be received and acknowledged quickly and easily. As it features back-up batteries, it is also ideal for safeguarding in the event of mains power failure.
The Portable Flash Receiver features the following:
- Mains power: 7.5V DC/ 1500mA with power supply unit
- Back-up battery power: 4 x 1.2V AAA (LR03) NiMH rechargeable batteries. 600 mAh.
- Active power consumption: 1250mA
- Idle power consumption: 10mA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 200m (with clear line of sight)
- Radio activation: Bellman Visit Transmitters
- Built-in flash light signal: ~30 Candela
- Bed Shaker vibrator power: 2.0 - 4.0VDC
- Dimensions Ø x H: 88 x 155mm
- Weight: 320g