Bellman Visit External Trigger Cable
The alarm clock in the Bellman Visit range provides a great solution to those with hearing impairments who cannot be woken by a regular alarm clock. Attaching to a vibrating bed shaker, it ensures that you are successfully woken up and ready to start the day.
But what if you want to connect your stand alone clock to the rest of your Visit system? Your regular receiver keeps you updated of particular activity throughout the day, but may not be able to alert you if you are asleep. The Bellman Visit External Trigger Cable allows you to connect your alarm clock to your receiver, so you can be woken if there are any alerts at night. Not only does this allow you to keep tabs on your home 24/7, it also helps to ensure your safety, for instance by alerting you if the fire alarm is sounding whilst you are asleep.
How Does the External Trigger Cable Work?
Keeping your system connected through the Trigger Cable means you will be able to receive alerts both day and night. You simply connect the cable from your alarm clock to your receiver, allowing the clock to be alerted whenever an external signal is transmitted, for example the ringing of your phone.
Features and Benefits of the External Trigger Cable
- Connects to your Visit Receiver - depending on which transmitters you own, you can be woken up by your alarm clock if the doorbell or telephone rings, if your baby is crying or if the fire alarm goes off
- Long length of 1.5m so you are not restricted
- Discreet, neat cable in inconspicuous white colour
- Comes with user manual
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Alarm clock connector: 3.5mm stereo jack plug
- Receiver connector: 3.5mm mono jack plug
- Weight: 20g
- Colour: white
The Bellman Visit External Trigger Cable is for indoor use alongside your alarm clock (not included) and your Visit System.