Bellman Visit Portable Receiver
The Bellman Visit range makes everyday tasks, such as knowing when to answer the door or phone, easier for people with hearing impairments. Consisting of transmitters and receivers, the range uses radio signals and alerts to ensure you are always aware of activity within your home.
The standard Bellman Receiver is a sturdy, mains operated device. Whilst this makes it an ideal primary receiving base, it can be difficult for the user to be instantly alerted if, for example, they are in another room. The Bellman Visit Portable Receiver is a more compact, wireless alternative which allows you to keep your receiver about your person. That way you'll never find yourself missing an alert, something particularly useful when receiving signals from a Bellman Baby Cry Monitor, for instance. You could even take your receiver out onto a balcony or porch if you so wish, without the restriction of wires.
How Does the Portable Receiver Work?
The Portable Receiver uses radio signals to receive information from your transmitters and alert you if anything has been triggered. It does so by emitting coloured lights or individual sounds for clear identification of an alert. It can also vibrate if connected to the Bellman Bed Shaker (accessory).
The settings can be customised to distinguish between individual triggers. So, if you have several transmitters for different sources of sound, your receiver can process this and ensure that the reason for the indication is evident.
Unlike the standard receiver, the Bellman Portable Receiver is battery run, with a long lasting power of 3 years on standard battery. This means that your device will not be affected by power loss at the mains and is not restricted by cables, allowing you the freedom to move it around your home as you please.
Features and Benefits of the Portable Receiver
The Bellman Visit Portable Receiver works in unison with your transmitter to deliver fantastic results. Easily transportable and reliable, the device features:
- Adjustable signal delivering sound pressure of up to 93dB
- Flashing coloured lights and individual sounds for clear identification
- Long lasting power - up to 3 years on a standard battery
- Customisable signals - individual alerts can be set so you are aware of the nature of the indication
- Adjustable radio key allowing reliable use even in close proximity to other Visit System devices
- Wireless transmission with operating range of 200m
- Can connect to a Bellman Bed Shaker
- Easy set-up - can be mounted on the wall using supplied wall mount bracket, or placed on a level surface. Can also be carried around with you!
- Mains power: 7.5V DC/ 1000mA with power supply unit
- Battery power: 4 x 1.5V LR14 (C) alkaline
- Active power consumption: 1000mA
- Idle power consumption: 0.1mA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 200m (with clear line of sight)
- Radio activation: Bellman Visit 868 system
- Built-in sound signal: 93dBA maximum at 1m with a main frequency range of 500 - 1000Hz
- Bed Shaker vibrator power: 2.0 - 4.0VDC
- Dimensions W x H x D: 130 x 165 x 36mm
- Weight: 590g (with battery), 300g (without battery)
- Colour: white with red volume control
The Bellman Visit Portable Receiver is designed for indoor use and will not withstand rain.