Bellman Visit 868 CO Detector Pack
Carbon monoxide is a silent killer: an odourless, tasteless, colourless gas which can be produced in the home, for instance in boilers, and is poisonous if exposed to. Fortunately, there are many carbon monoxide detectors available on the market, designed to alert the user if the gas is detected.
The problem is, if you are hard of hearing, how can you ensure that you will be successfully alerted? Often the alarm of a standard carbon monoxide detector simply isn't loud enough.
The Bellman Visit Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack was created with this in mind, designed for use alongside your Bellman receiver to alert you if dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are sensed. This makes the device not only reassuring for your peace of mind, but vital for your safety.
How Does the Carbon Monoxide Detector Work?
The Bellman CO Detector Pack is a top-of-the-range device that works with your existing Visit system to help you keep tabs on your home.
The detector is connected to the transmitter, notifying your chosen existing receiver using radio signals if dangerous levels of the gas are detected. Your receiver will alert you using sound, light and/or vibration. This ensures that you will always be made aware of the potential danger and thus able to address the issue. Exposure to carbon monoxide can cause headaches, dizziness, nausea, convulsions and eventually death, so it's so important that you have an effective system in your home for detecting the gas.
- Dimensions: 100 x 85 x 57mm (detector), 90 x 60 x 30mm (transmitter)
- Lead length: 190mm
- Includes batteries and battery status light
The Bellman CO Detector Pack is for indoor use only.