Bellman Audio Headphones
Bellman's audio range is designed specifically for the hard of hearing, working with your hearing aids or cochlear implants to deliver high quality sound to you.
But what if you do not use hearing aids, simply suffering from occasional hearing difficulty? You too can benefit from the audio range; Bellman Audio Headphones act as a transit, specially selected to connect to your Bellman audio device and enhance your listening experience. Therefore, no matter the severity of your hearing problem, you can enjoy the benefits the Bellman audio range has to offer.
How do bellman audio headphones work?
Designed for use with Bellman audio products, for example the Audio Domino Classic, these stereo headphones deliver clear sound, helping to filter out background noise. They simply plug into your audio device and are robust, reliable and user friendly. Don't let your hearing loss hold you back; even if you suffer from slight hearing difficulties, you can plug the headphones into an audio device, pop them on and enhance the sounds around you.
Features and benefits of the audio headphones
- User friendly
- Specially selected for use with Bellman range of audio products
- Semi-closed drivers deliver clear sound with minimal background noise
- Robust design - practical rather than flimsy
- Cable length of 1.2m - not too short so non restrictive
- Single side chord - prevents confusion and tangling of wires
- Impedance: 32 Ω ± 10%
- Sensitivity: 104dB ± 3dB at 1 kHz
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Maximum power handling: 100mW
- Connector: 3.5mm angled tele plug (stereo)
- Driver unit: Ø 30mm anisotropic magnet
- Weight: 63g
- Colour: black
- Cable length: 1.2m