Bellman Audio External Microphone (1m)
For the hard of hearing, many day-to-day situations can prove difficult. In the workplace, for example, you may struggle to hear your colleagues' voices in a meeting, which could be detrimental to your work. Activities within the home, such as watching TV, can also be a strain.
The Bellman Audio External Microphone helps ease this problem: a portable and discreet solution to amplify the sounds around you. With this handy mobile device you can improve upon the precision of your existing transmitter, the microphone allowing it to pick up sounds more directly and filter out unwanted background noise.
How does the audio external microphone work?
You simply connect the microphone to your existing amplifier and place it near the source of sound, for example the television speaker or somebody speaking. It will then deliver more precise sound to you, reducing ambient noise by picking up what you wish to hear more directly. This makes it ideal for use during meetings or when watching TV.
You can also attach the microphone near the sound source using the provided tape, or clip it to your lapel or the lapel of another person. The microphone is lightweight and discreet, perfect to carry around with you and easy to set up.
Features and benefits of the external microphone
- User friendly, easy set-up
- Can connect to Bellman range of audio products e.g. Bellman Domino Classic
- Can attach near to source of sound using magic tape sticker or clip (both provided)
- Lightweight - easy to carry around with you
- Discreet and professional design in black
- Cable length of 1m - not too short so non restrictive
- Microphone foam cap windshield included
- Omnidirectional microphone
- No power required - don't have to worry about buying and replacing batteries
- Cable length: 1m
- Connector: 2.5mm mono teleplug
- Directivity: omni
- Weight: 35g
- Colour: black