Bellman Audio Earphones
Bellman's audio range is designed specifically for the hard of hearing, working with your hearing aids or cochlear implants to deliver high quality sound to you.
But what if you do not use hearing aids, simply suffering from occasional hearing difficulty? You too can benefit from the audio range; Bellman Audio Earphones act as a transit, specially selected to connect to your Bellman audio device and enhance your listening experience. Therefore, no matter the severity of your hearing problem, you can enjoy the benefits the Bellman audio range has to offer.
How do the bellman audio earphones work?
Designed for use with Bellman audio products, for example the Audio Domino Classic, these stereo in-ear earphones deliver clear sound, helping to filter out background noise. They simply plug into your audio device and are lightweight and user friendly, fitting in your ears to minimise sound leakage. Don't let your hearing loss hold you back; even if you suffer from slight hearing difficulties, you can plug the earphones into an audio device, pop them in and enhance the sounds around you.
Features and benefits of the audio earphones
- User friendly
- Specially selected for use with Bellman range of audio products
- Closed drivers minimise sound leakage and isolate from ambient noise
- Lightweight - easy to carry around with you
- Attractive black and silver design
- Cable length of 1.2m - not too short so non restrictive
- No power required - don't have to worry about buying and replacing batteries
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 96dB/mW
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Maximum power handling: 100mW
- Connector: 3.5mm angled tele plug (stereo)
- Weight: 16g
- Colour: black
- Cable length: 1.2m