The Tracker Mobile Phone With GPS Location is a no-fuss mobile telephone that has been designed to be as practical and easy to use as possible.
Its GSM tracking ability enables a carer to request location details via text message - ideal for vulnerable people, the elderly, vision impaired and children.
How Does it Work?
When tracking is enabled, tracking and location details can be requested directly from the phone by simply sending a text to the phone requesting its location. The phone replies with its exact location.
When using a smartphone to track the Tracker Mobile Phone With GPS Location, a Google Maps link can be sent to your phone for easy viewing.
When tracking is turned on, the phone provides a journey trail that can be viewed on a website with an accuracy of 100m. A simple setup procedure allows update times to be changed from real-time tracking to interval tracking. For example, an update is sent from the phone every 30 seconds or 10 hours. You can also set precise update times.
The phone also has an SOS button for emergencies. When this is pressed, the primary authorised telephone number receives a location text followed by a voice call from the phone. When the call is accepted, the phone switches to hands-free function to ensure easy two way conversation.
Features of the Tracker Mobile Phone With GPS Location
- Unlocked to any network - use any SIM card
- Compact design, with large easy to read numbers
- Internet mapping services
- Large SOS button and feature
- 3 x one-touch memory auto-dial buttons
- Built in radio - with headphones included
- Hands-free intercom
- Silent vibration function
- Long battery life - 200+ hours standby time
- Long talk time - 4+ hours
- Unlocked for any network
- Dimensions: 110 x 45 x 12mm
- Weight: 100g