To ensure that your iHealth Glucose Meter is providing you with accurate readings, you need to ensure that you are using the Test Strips for iHealth Glucose Meters. This pack contains two vials of 25 strips each that work with the iHealth Gluco and iHealth Align blood glucose meters.
These strips work in tandem with the iHealth lancets and lancing pen, as they analyse the blood collected using the lancets. The iHealth Test Strip is inserted into the iHealth glucometer, and will then measure the glucose level in your blood by analysing the reaction between the blood and the test strip.
When you first open a new vial of 25 iHealth strips, be sure to scan the QR code on the bottle cap to automatically calibrate the meter. This enables you to monitor the amount of remaining test strips, and also their expiration date, in real time.
How to Use an iHealth Test Strip
- Open the GlucoSmart app
- Scan the QR code on top of the bottle cap
- Take you blood glucose measurement
- Discard the used strip
- Blood Glucose Test Strips for use with iHealth Gluco and iHealth Align
- Each box contains 2 vials of 25 strips
- The quantitative measurement of glucose in fresh capillary blood
- For diabetic patients for diabetes control
- GlucoSmart app monitors remaining quantity and expiry date of strips via QR code
- Only works with iHealth glucose meters
- To be used within 90 days of opening
- Measuring method: amperometric technology using glucose oxidase
- Measuring range: 20~600 mg/dL, 1.1 ~ 33.3mmol.
- Storage Conditions: Temp: 4°C ~ 30°C, humidity <80%RH
- Blood Source: fresh whole capillary blood
- Volume of blood: min 0,7μl
- For self-measurement only
In the Box
- 2 x Vials of 25 strips
- 1 x User manual