If you are caring for someone elderly or disabled, it can be difficult to always provide rapid assistance exactly when it's needed – particularly if there is more than one person in your care. You cannot be in several places at once and, equally, your patient or loved one is entitled to their own space.
The Large Button Key Fob for MPPL Alarm Pager Kit allows you to be easily alerted whenever you are needed, even if you are in a different room. Working with your existing MPPL Pager Kit, your patient will be able to signal you by the simple press of a button. If you care for more than one patient, an additional key fob like this can be added to your system so that all alerts are sent to your one receiver. Up to eight transmitters can be added to the system, ideal if caring for multiple patients.
How Does the Key Fob Transmitter Work?
Featuring a one-touch button operation, the key fob is incredibly simple to use, perfect for patients with limited dexterity. Small, lightweight and with a keychain attachment, the fob is designed to be kept on your patient's person. That way, should they need assistance, they can easily contact you from anywhere in the house.
If they press the call button, you will be alerted via your existing pager. Up to eight key fob transmitters can connect with the pager, allowing multiple patients to communicate with you, making the system ideal for use in a care home.
Features of the Key Fob Transmitter
- Accessible - traditional style key fob transmitter with key chain attachment, attaches to person so patient won't lose it
- Easy to use - key fob has once-touch button operation, perfect for patients with limited dexterity
- Up to 8 key fobs can be added to system depending on how many patients you wish to connect with
- Suitable for use with any MPPL Pager
- Dimensions: 66 x 36 x 15mm
- Power: A23 battery