Lancets for iHealth Glucose Meters are designed to be used with the iHealth Lancing Pen, as well as the iHealth Gluco or iHealth Align connected Glucose Meters. These lancets are designed to the highest specifications, because confidence in the accuracy of blood sugar level readings is of the utmost importance to people suffering from diabetes.
The Glucose Meter Process
These lancets are ultra small needles used to collect a blood sample when used with the iHealth Lancing Pen. The lancet is inserted into the Lancing Pen, which then adjusts the strength and depth of the needle to make the blood drawing process virtually painless.
The blood sample is then put in contact with an iHealth Test Strip, which, when inserted into an iHealth blood glucose meter, will measure the blood glucose level by analysing the reaction between the blood and strip. After that, the measurement is collected by an iHealth glucose meter, and converted into colourful and easy to read charts and graphs by the iHealth GlucoSmart app, which will track your results over time.
How to Use Lancets for iHealth Glucose Meters
- Insert the lancet in the lancing device and remove its protection
- Take a blood sample and perform the measurement
- Eject and discard the used lancet
- Includes 50 iHealth Lancets per box
- Compatible with iHealth Lancing Pen and iHealth Test Strips
- Sterilized by irradiation
- Works in conjunction with the iHealth line of glucose meters
Included in the Box
- 50 x iHealth Lancets
- 1 x user manual