Caring for a patient with epilepsy is hard work. There is no down time, no holidays and no opportunity for a good night sleep. The Emfit Tonic Clonic Seizure Monitor with Bed Sensor Mat is an ideal way of monitoring a patient and being alerted to a fit without having to watch over them constantly. You can rest assured knowing a signal will sound as soon as a fit occurs.
The alarm is the first to detect a seizure as well as serving as a bed leaving alarm. Positioned under the mattress, it monitors the movements using patented sensor technology and sounds an alarm when fast or sudden actions are felt. There are a range of pagers and receivers available to suit your requirements.
Features of the Emfit tonic clonic seizure monitor with bed sensor mat
- Detects the fast/sudden movements of a fit
- Acts as a bed leaving alarm
- Delay time option: 20 seconds for a fit, 30 minutes for bed leaving
- Adjustable alarm volume
- Positioned under the mattress
- Monitor can be wall mounted
- No weight limit
- Sensitive enough for a small child
- Only 1 wire connecting monitor and mat
- Hyperventilation and part-convulsions are enough to trigger the alarm
- Can connect to most nurse call systems
Kits for the emfit tonic clonic seizure monitor with bed sensor mat
There are a range of kits for the seizure mat depending on your requirements:
Portable pager alerts carers, wherever they are, to a fit taking place.
- L-4040SL Bed Sensor
- D-1090-2G Controller
- Integral Pager Transmitter
- Brave 802 Portable Pager
- Wall Mounting Bracket
- Bed Head Bracket
- 2 x AA batteries