When caring for a loved one, it is vital that you know everything that is going on in your home so that you can best act to help them whenever they need it. Because of the dangers carbon monoxide can pose to you and your loved ones, it's something you should know.
The Care Call Carbon Monoxide Alarm System with Pager is a complete kit that enables you to be quickly and efficiently alerted to dangerous levels of Carbon Monoxide (CO) in your home. The kit comes with three parts - the pager, the charger and the Carbon Monoxide alarm.
The pager has been designed to easily alert you. Simply wear it on your belt, in your pocket or around your neck and the pager will beep if the CO alarm detects a dangerous level of carbon monoxide. This means that you can be notified wherever you are in your home, so there's no risk of missing the alarm.
The included charger will charge the pager at night, ensuring that you can have constant monitoring for the most peace of mind.
The accompanying Carbon Monoxide Alarm wirelessly connects to the pager and monitors the levels of CO in the air.
Features of the Care Call Carbon Monoxide Alarm System with Pager
- Easy to use pager
- Can accommodate 12 transmitters for the monitoring of multiple areas or patients
- Can alert the carer with an audio alarm or a subtle vibration if required
- The carer can write on the front label to make it quick and easy to determine which monitor has been triggered
- Low-profile design easily worn around the neck or on the waistband
- Wireless range of up to 1000m in open air
- Automatic low battery signal sent to Pager
- Free technical helpline
- LED backlit keys
- 1 year warranty