Bellman Visit Telephone Transmitter, Door Contact Mat, Magnetic Switch and Portable Flash Receiver
The Bellman Visit Telephone Transmitter, Door Contact Mat, Magnetic Switch and Portable Flash Receiver have been combined to provide anybody with hearing impairments with a convenient way of remaining alert in the home. It ensures that alerts can be received with ease whenever a telephone rings or visitor arrives.
With the use of this Bellman kit, surroundings can successfully be monitored. The Magnetic Switch is an ideal way of being alerted to the opening of a door or window, while the Door Contact Mat triggers an alert when movement takes place. Both of these items connect with the Telephone Transmitter and the Portable Flash Receiver.
Features of the Telephone Transmitter
For use alongside an analogue phone, the transmitter plugs into the telephone socket. When the phone is detected, radio signals are sent to the Portable Flash Receiver to trigger an alert.
The Telephone Transmitter features the following:
- Able to detect up to four separate triggers
- Adjustable radio key means reliability when in close proximity to other transmitters
- Wireless transmission operating range of up to 200 metres
- Long-lasting power of up to 3 years on a standard battery
Features of the Door Contact Mat
The Door Contact Mat can be placed discreetly under a rug or by the door. When pressure is applied to the mat, a signal is sent to the transmitter, which can then be transmitted to the receiver to alert of a visitor arrival or patient movement.
The Door Contact Mat features the following:
- Cable length of two metres
- No need for the batteries to be changed - runs through the transmitter
- Weight: 300g
- Overall dimensions (WxHxD): 720 x 390 x 3mm
Features of the Magnetic Switch
The Magnetic Switch can be positioned on either the door or window frame, blending in to any decor due to having a small, white and professional appearance. It sends signals to alert when the door or window has been opened.
The Magnetic Switch features the following:
- No need to change batteries - runs through the transmitter
- Alerts the receiver when the contact is broken by 1cm
- Weight: 25g
- Overall dimensions (WxHxD): 25 x 62 x 13mm
Features of the Portable Flash Receiver
The Portable Flash Receiver uses radio signals to receive information from the transmitter. It delivers the information by emitting coloured lights for clear identification of an alert. The settings can be customised to distinguish between individual triggers for quick identification of which transmitter has been activated.
The LED lights are multicoloured and easily identifiable, ensuring alerts can be received and acknowledged quickly and easily. As it features back-up batteries, it is also ideal for safeguarding in the event of mains power failure.
The Portable Flash Receiver features the following:
- Mains power: 7.5V DC/ 1500mA with power supply unit
- Back-up battery power: 4 x 1.2V AAA (LR03) NiMH rechargeable batteries. 600 mAh.
- Active power consumption: 1250mA
- Idle power consumption: 10mA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 200m (with clear line of sight)
- Radio activation: Bellman Visit Transmitters
- Built-in flash light signal: ~30 Candela
- Bed Shaker vibrator power: 2.0 - 4.0VDC
- Dimensions Ø x H: 88 x 155mm
- Weight: 320g