Bellman Visit Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack and Wrist Receiver
The Bellman Visit Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack and Wrist Receiver have been combined to offer a reliable method of alerting individuals to a sudden change in carbon monoxide levels. It is ideal for anybody with hearing impairments, and will help to increase safety in the home.
Carbon monoxide can cause all kinds of illnesses and complaints - including nausea, dizziness, headaches and even convulsions - and can ultimately result in the loss of a life, thus making it paramount a working system is in place to warn you. If a rise in the gas levels are detected, the Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack sends an alarm to the Wrist Receiver, which in turn will alert instantly to the danger.
Features of the Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack
The Carbon Monoxide Detector is connected to a transmitter, signalling an alarm to the receiver when increased levels of carbon monoxide are detected. This uses radio waves to send a signal to the receiver, which operates to alert individuals of the danger.
The specifications are as follows:
- Detector dimensions: 100 x 85 x 57mm
- Transmitter dimensions: 90 x 60 x 30mm
- Lead length: 190mm
Batteries are included. To enhance the performance of the Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack, a battery status light monitors the lifespan and health of the unit.
Features of the Wrist Receiver
The Wrist Receiver uses radio signals to receive information from the transmitter. It delivers the information by emitting coloured lights or a subtle vibration for clear identification of an alert. The settings can be customised to distinguish between individual triggers for quick identification of which transmitter has been activated.
As the receiver is designed to be worn on the wrist, it can be carried around the home without any effort. This will be ideal for anybody who worries about being too far away from the receiver, and will also benefit those who may forget where the receiver is located, as it can always be about their person.
The Wrist Receiver features the following:
- Mains power: via supplied Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver Charger
- Battery power: 1 x 1.2V VARTA V40H rechargeable NiMH battery
- Operating time: approximately 30 hours
- Charging time: approximately 8 hours
- Active power consumption: 100mA
- Idle power consumption: 3mA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 100m (with clear line of sight)
- Vibrator power: built-in
- Overall dimensions (WxHxD): 38 x 12 x 49mm
- Weight: 27g (with battery)