Bellman Visit Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack and Portable Receiver
The Bellman Visit Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack and Portable Receiver have been combined to offer a reliable method of alerting individuals to a sudden change in carbon monoxide levels. It is ideal for anybody with hearing impairments, and will help to increase safety in the home.
Carbon monoxide can cause all kinds of illnesses and complaints - including nausea, dizziness, headaches and even convulsions - and can ultimately result in the loss of a life, thus making it paramount a working system is in place to warn you. If a rise in the gas levels are detected, the Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack sends an alarm to the Portable Receiver, which in turn will alert instantly to the danger.
Features of the Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack
The Carbon Monoxide Detector is connected to a transmitter, signalling an alarm to the receiver when increased levels of carbon monoxide are detected. This uses radio waves to send a signal to the receiver, which operates to alert individuals of the danger.
The specifications are as follows:
- Detector dimensions: 100 x 85 x 57mm
- Transmitter dimensions: 90 x 60 x 30mm
- Lead length: 190mm
Batteries are included. To enhance the performance of the Carbon Monoxide Detector Pack, a battery status light monitors the lifespan and health of the unit.
Features of the Portable Receiver
The Portable Receiver uses radio signals to receive information from the transmitter. It delivers the information by emitting coloured lights or individual sounds for clear identification of an alert. The settings can be customised to distinguish between individual triggers for quick identification of which transmitter has been activated.
As the Portable Receiver is battery powered, it will work even in the event of a power failure, ensuring that it will not be prevented from receiving alerts.
The Portable Receiver features the following:
- Delivers sound pressure of up to 93dB
- Wireless transmission with operating range of 200m
- Mains power: 7.5V DC/ 1000mA with power supply unit
- Battery power: 4 x 1.5V LR14 (C) alkaline
- Active power consumption: 1000mA
- Idle power consumption: 0.1mA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Overall dimensions (WxHxD): 130 x 165 x 36mm
- Weight: 590g (with battery)