Bellman Visit Telephone Transmitter
Commonplace tasks such as answering the telephone are not always so simple for the hard of hearing. This problem is often overlooked by some, but for those with impaired hearing it is an everyday struggle which many face. The Bellman Visit Telephone Transmitter eradicates this by alerting the user whenever there is an incoming call, meaning you will always know when to answer the phone - even if you are on the other side of the house. Using radio signals, the dependable device will ensure that you never miss a call again.
How Does the Bellman Visit Telephone Transmitter Work?
The Telephone Transmitter uses radio signals and receivers to detect the ringing of your phone and relay this back to you. The device picks up the ringing phone and transfers this to the receiver, which then notifies you using either light, sound or vibration alerts. The transmitter can be connected to various applications and the settings can be customised, so different alerts can be displayed for different reasons. As a result, you will remain constantly aware of any incoming calls to your home.
The Bellman Visit Transmitter can operate with analogue telephones by plugging into the telephone socket.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Telephone Transmitter
The Bellman Telephone Transmitter provides a practical solution to a reoccurring problem the hard of hearing experience. A number of features ensure its effectiveness:
- Can detect four separate triggers - customisable so individual alerts can be set for multiple triggers
- Adjustable radio key allows reliable use even in close proximity to other Visit Transmitters
- Wireless transmission with up to 250m operating range
- Long lasting power - up to 3 years on a standard battery
- Can be mounted onto a wall using bracket and screws or self-adhesive Velcro tape (all included)
- Can also be placed on a level surface
- Plugs into telephone socket for use alongside an analogue phone
- Battery power: 2 x 1.5V AA lithium or alkaline
- Operating time: approx. 5 years (alkaline), approx. 10 years (lithium)
- Active power consumption: < 70mA
- Idle power consumption: < 5μA
- Radio frequency: 315, 433.92 or 868.3MHz, depending on region
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 50 - 250m (with clear line of sight)
- Dimensions WxHxD: 65 x 100 x 27mm
- Weight: 120g (with battery)
- Colour: White
The Bellman Visit Door Transmitter is designed for indoor use only.