Being aware of your surroundings can be hard for those who are hard of hearing. Sounds escape you and visitors go undetected.
The use of the Door Contact Mat helps not only alert someone to a visitor, but also can aid carers with monitoring their patients' whereabouts. Suitable to be positioned anywhere, the discreet mat ensures you'll never miss a visitor.
The mat is suitable to be connected with the Telephone Transmitter and various Bellman Visit Receivers that can be used. Using light, sound or vibrations, the transmitter alerts those who are hard of hearing to an alarm being triggered, ensuring you are alerted to the motion detected by the mat. The available pagers means you will never be out of earshot of your transmitter.
For ease of use, the Telephone Transmitter, Door Contact Mat and Receivers are available as a full kit. You'll have everything you need to monitor your house.
Features of the Telephone Transmitter
For use alongside an analogue phone, the transmitter plugs into the telephone socket. When the phone (or up to four additional alarms) is detected, radio signals trigger the receiver of your choice.
This high standard is guaranteed by the following features:
- Can detect up to four separate triggers
- Adjustable radio key means reliability when in close proximity to other transmitters
- 200m wireless transmission operating range
- Long lasting power of up to 3 years on a standard battery
- Can be wall mounted through either a bracket or self-adhesive tape (included)
- Can stand on a level surface
Features of the Door Contact Mat
This discreet door mat can be used as a standard door mat; plain black and looks professional. Placed under a rug in a bedroom or by the front door, it can be used to monitor whatever is required.
When contact is placed on the mat, a signal is sent to the transmitter and the receiver alerts you to either a visitor or patient movement.
The mat consists of the following features:
- 2m cable length for ease of positioning
- Connects to the Telephone Transmitter to alert receiver
- No need for the batteries to be changed - runs through the transmitter
- The dimensions are as follows: WxHxD: 720 x 390 x 3mm
- Weight: 300g
Features of the Receivers
The Telephone Transmitter is suitable for use with any of the Bellman Receivers. This enables you to find the best one to suit your needs.
The range consists of the following:
- Pager Receiver: compact pager, ideal for putting in your pocket. Vibration and light patterns, with corresponding images for different alarms
- Portable Receiver: Flashing lights and individual sounds to identify between the different transmitters
- Audio Receiver: Suitable for use with hearing aids through a loop amplifier
- Flash Receiver: Flashing lights indicates an alarm is going off
- Portable Flash Receiver: Same as above, but operates off batteries instead of the mains power
- Wrist Receiver: Different icons for different alarms, but can be worn around the wrist
Please note: the pager receiver is shown in the image.