Bellman Visit Pager Receiver
The Bellman Visit range does offer portable receivers, but what if you're after something really compact? Whilst Bellman's Portable Receivers can be carried about with you, they are not designed to be attached to your person. This is not ideal if you wish to have a really lightweight, mobile device that can easily travel around your house with you.
The Bellman Visit Pager Receiver differs from other receivers in the Visit System as it can actually be attached to you using the supplied belt clip or safety cord. This makes it perfect for users who are active in their house, moving from room to room, who want to stay aware of any activity their transmitters pick up.
Accessible and convenient, this handy pager ensures you'll never miss an alert, whether this is the ringing of your telephone, or something more urgent like the sounding of the fire alarm.
How Does the Pager Receiver Work?
The Pager can operate on both standard and rechargeable batteries, allowing for its portability without the restriction of wires. It is activated by radio signals from transmitters in your Visit System, and alerts you when the transmitter picks something up through light and discreet vibration signals.
The settings can be customised to distinguish between individual triggers. So, if you have several transmitters for different sources of sound, your receiver can process this and ensure that the reason for the indication is evident.
Features and Benefits of the Pager Receiver
- Discreet vibration - non-intrusive
- Coloured lights and vibration patterns for clear identification
- Optional charger - can run on both standard and rechargeable batteries
- Lightweight and portable - includes belt clip and safety cord for handy, easy access
- Customisable signals - can vibrate differently according to different triggers
- Adjustable radio key allowing reliable use even in close proximity to other Visit System devices
- Wireless transmission with operating range of 200m
- Can connect to a Bellman Bed Shaker
- Mains power: via Visit charger
- Battery power: 1 x 1.5V AAA alkaline or 1.2V AAA NiMh rechargeable battery
- Operating time: 2 - 3 weeks (alkaline), approx. 1 week on one charge (NiMh)
- Active power consumption: 220mA
- Idle power consumption: 1mA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 200m (with clear line of sight)
- Radio activation: Bellman Visit 868 system
- Analogue telephone activation: 26 - 120V RMS, 15 - 100Hz
- Vibrator power: built-in
- Dimensions WxHxD: 57 x 86 x 29mm
- Weight: 70g (with battery), 55g (without battery)
- Colour: grey with red function button
The Bellman Visit Pager Receiver is for indoor use only.