Bellman Visit Magnetic Switch For Telephone Transmitter
Keeping aware of certain activity within the home can often be difficult for the hard of hearing. The opening and closing of doors and windows, for example, may not always be heard. This makes monitoring young children a trickier task and, on a more serious level, means you are less likely to be notified of potential intruders.
The Bellman Visit Magnetic Switch is a discreet and dependable device which connects to your Visit Telephone Transmitter to alert you of the opening of a door or window. With this product, you can improve upon the safety and awareness of your home.
How Does the Magnetic Switch Work?
The device consists of two magnets, one of which is attached to the window or door frame, and the other to the window or door itself. They should be connected together when the window or door is closed. If it is opened the magnets will separate, triggering a signal to your Visit Telephone Transmitter. Your Visit Receiver will then be notified with a sound, light or vibration alert, so you will always be able to keep tabs on your home.
The Magnetic Switch is particularly useful if you have young children or elderly loved ones in your household whom you wish to monitor. It can also help to notify you of a potential intruder.
Features and Benefits of the Magnetic Switch
- Inconspicuous on your door or window frame - small, light-weight and a professional white colour
- Connects to your Bellman Visit Telephone Transmitter to alert your receiver
- No need to change batteries - runs through your transmitter
- Alerts your receiver through light and vibrating signals
- Can also connect to a multi-purpose Bellman Transmitter
- Connector: 3.5mm mono jack plug
- Open contact breaker: close to magnet (max. 1cm)
- Closed contact breaker: at least 2cm from magnet
- Dimensions WxHxD: 25 x 62 x 13mm
- Weight: 25g
- Colour: white
- Cable length: 0.5m
The Bellman Visit Magnetic Switch is for indoor use only.