Bellman Audio Domino Pro
Do you struggle to hear in particular settings? For many, recognising specific sounds can be difficult, particularly in busy social situations where there is a lot of background noise. This can be isolating, leaving you unable to participate.
The Audio Domino Pro is the Bellman range's most capable listening system to date. Compact, lightweight and with a sleek black exterior, this top-of-the-range personal hearing system is designed to significantly improve your listening experience.
How Does the Domino Pro Work?
The Domino Pro has been specifically tailored to help you hear better, even in tough listening conditions. It uses digital signal processing technology to pick up sounds with precise detail. This makes it ideal for use in settings where is a lot of noise, ensuring it recognises what you want to hear, and filters out what you don't. The device will also allow you to listen to music with crystal-clear definition.
The Domino Pro uses the same frequency as wireless broadband communication, just like your Wi-Fi computer, meaning you can use your device all over the world. 128-bit digital encryption technology makes it virtually impossible to eavesdrop on the sounds your Domino processes, so you can rest assured that your product is both reliable and secure.
Either link your Domino Pro to your hearing aids or cochlear implants, or alternatively you can use it with regular earphones. You can also connect the product to your TV or stereo, whilst a directional and omnidirectional microphone allow you to reduce background noise even further by pointing the device at the person talking.
Features and benefits of the audio domino pro
The Bellman Domino Pro is a state-of-the-art model which delivers fantastic results, making life both in and out of the home that much easier for the hard of hearing. Various features allow for this:
- 16 bit digital signal processing to deliver speech and music with incredible detail
- Directional and omnidirectional microphones - you may 'zoom' the sound and point the device at the person talking to reduce background noise further
- 2.4GHz broadband link - wireless broadband communication means your device can be used all over the world
- 128 bit digital encryption technology - makes it virtually impossible to eavesdrop into your audio device
- Rechargeable batteries - you will not have to buy repeat batteries
- Pocket size and lightweight - can fit in your pocket just like a modern mobile phone, easily portable and discreet
- Easy to use - all functions accessed with the simple press of a button, no complicated menus to navigate
- Can be connected to your TV or stereo, and you can enjoy wireless broadband hi-fi sound at your own volume
- Height: 3.9", 99mm
- Width: 1.9", 48mm
- Depth: 0.9", 22mm
- Weight: 2.4oz, 74g/ unit
- Microphone signal: built in omnidirectional and directional microphones on both units
- External sound source input signal: 2.5mm stereo jack plug (0dBV max input signal)
- Headphone socket signal: 3.5mm stereo jack plug
- Distortion: 0.05% THD (electrical)
- Frequency range: 40-10,000Hz
- Tone control: 9 steps
- Volume control: 9 steps, cut-off frequency 1.6kHz
- Output power: 100mW (16Ω load)
- Radio frequency: 2.4GHz, uses 3 frequencies
- Range: 25m indoors, 100m outdoors (clear line of sight)
- Characteristics: encrypted communication, automatic channel searching, coexists with other radio transmitters operating on the 2.4GHz frequency band
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95°F/ 0° to 35°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non condensing)
- Built in rechargeable lithium-ion battery on both units
- Operating time: 8-12 hours (with battery)
- Charging time: 2.5 hours (with battery)
- Maximum output using BE9124 earphones 132dB SPL
- Gain at full volume using BE9124 earphones (60dB SPL input signal: 57.5dB @1kHz, 56dB HFA
- Distortion: 0.08% THD (using BE9124), 0.6% THD (using BE9122)