Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver
Many people with impaired hearing use receivers to keep track of sound alerts in their home, for example the ringing of the doorbell or telephone. However, these receivers are often bulky, designed to plug into the mains and exist as a primary receiver base. What if you're after something more slimline, to keep on you as you move about your home?
The Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver is the range's most compact receiver to date, a stylish and lightweight device that attaches to your wrist like a watch. Its sleek design features a replaceable wristband and alerts you using coloured lights as well as discreet vibration, helping you ensure that you'll never miss an alert.
How Does the Wrist Receiver Work?
The Wrist Receiver is fastened around your wrist and connects to transmitters in your Visit System, using radio signals to pick up any alerts from them and relay this back to you. Your receiver will alert you using coloured lights and discreet vibrations, ensuring that you are made aware of any activity in a non-intrusive way. Individual alerts can be set for different triggers, keeping you aware of exactly where the signal is coming from.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver
The Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver works in unison with your transmitters to deliver fantastic results. Convenient and compact, the device features:
- Discreet vibration - non-intrusive alerts
- Coloured lights for clear identification of an alert
- Compatible with transmitters in the Bellman Visit range
- Long lasting power - rechargeable batteries so you don't have to worry about replacing batteries
- Can distinguish between different triggers - will vibrate/light differently according to which transmitter has activated the Wrist Receiver
- Replaceable wristband - extra wristband included so you can keep your receiver in the best condition
- Adjustable radio key allows for multiple systems in one area
- Wireless transmission with operating range of 100m
- Mains power: via supplied Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver Charger
- Battery power: 1 x 1.2V VARTA V40H rechargeable NiMH battery
- Operating time: approx. 30 hours
- Charging time: approx. 8 hours. If battery is completely flat, you can still use the Wrist Receiver by placing it in the Charger. Needs to be charged for approx. 2 hours before it can be used separately
- Active power consumption: 100mA
- Idle power consumption: 3mA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 100m (with clear line of sight)
- Radio activation via Bellman Visit 868 system
- Vibrator power: built-in
- Dimensions WxHxD: 38 x 12 x 49mm
- Weight: 27g (with battery), 25g (without battery)
- Colour: white with black top and grey function button
The Wrist Receiver is for indoor use only. Only use the correct rechargeable batteries for the Wrist Receiver - the acid in non-rechargeable batteries will leak and damage the electronics.